Saratoga Resources, Inc. (NYSE MKT: SARA, the “Company”) today announced that it will host a conference call on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 to discuss its third quarter 2012 results and to provide a current update on operations.
The call will begin at 10:30 AM EST (9:30 AM CST, 7:30 AM PST) and interested parties in the U.S. can participate in the call by dialing (866) 501-1535. Interested international parties can participate in the call by dialing (216) 672-5582. The participant passcode for both the U.S. and international call is 64426784. Alternatively, the audio content of the call can be accessed on the Company’s web site at www.saratogaresources.com. The call will be archived on the Company web site for parties who are unable to participate in the live call. Also, a written transcript of the call will be available on the Company’s web site beginning 72 hours after the call.
Further details, including a slide presentation accompanying the call, will be accessible on the Company’s website at www.saratogaresources.com in advance of the call.
About Saratoga ResourcesSaratoga Resources is an independent exploration and production company with offices in Houston, Texas and Covington, Louisiana. Principal holdings cover 32,119 gross/net acres, mostly held-by-production (all depths), currently located in the transitional coastline and protected in-bay environment on parish and state leases of south Louisiana. Most of the company's large drilling inventory has multiple pay objectives that range from as shallow as 1,000 feet to the ultra-deep prospects below 20,000 feet in water depths of less than 10 feet. For more information, go to Saratoga's website at www.saratogaresources.com and sign up for regular updates by clicking on the Updates button.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV