- Community Involvement: Partnership with the Lakeshore Foundation’s Injured Military Initiative since 2008, which helps wounded combat military personnel return to active and independent lives through physical activity, recreation and sport.
- Branch Convenience: Regions has more than 80 convenient branch locations near a military base with two branches on military bases, including Redstone Arsenal in Alabama and Scott Air Force Base in Illinois.
- ATM Access: No Regions ATM fee on two non-Regions ATM transactions per month for customers with a military ID as the primary ID in our system.
- Credit Products: Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) protections, offering qualifying military personnel debt relief through lower interest rates.
- Small Business: The SBA Patriot Express Loan offers special terms on business loans for qualified military personnel, veterans and spouses.
- Human Resources: Regions actively recruits military personnel and veterans through various outreach recruiting activities. Their skills can be matched to open positions at regions.com/careers. In addition, once hired, select associate benefits continue during military leave.
- Financial Education: Offers military personnel and veterans free online educational materials and programs to help them make sound financial decisions.
Regions Bank Introduces Military And Veterans Pledge Honoring U.S. Service Members
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts