Regions Bank today introduced the Regions Military and Veterans Pledge in conjunction with the launch of a designated resource center on the bank’s web site and dedicated toll-free customer service telephone number for bank customers who are military service members or veterans. Located at regions.com/military, the pledge and resource center outline benefits for those who serve, or have served, our country.
“It’s an honor to serve military service members, veterans, and their families who have dedicated their lives to our country, and one small way Regions Bank can say thank you is by making it easier for them to manage their financial lives, both on the homefront and during deployment,” said Scott Peters, senior executive vice president and head of the Consumer Services Group. “Regions has a long history of supporting military service members and veterans by providing financial services, actively recruiting military veterans and active reservists, and through community engagement with organizations that serve the military. As we prepare to observe Veteran’s Day, we are pleased to formalize that commitment by introducing the Regions Military and Veterans Pledge.”
The Regions Military and Veterans Pledge outlines Regions’ ongoing support for military service members and veterans, including:
- Community Involvement: Partnership with the Lakeshore Foundation’s Injured Military Initiative since 2008, which helps wounded combat military personnel return to active and independent lives through physical activity, recreation and sport.
- Branch Convenience: Regions has more than 80 convenient branch locations near a military base with two branches on military bases, including Redstone Arsenal in Alabama and Scott Air Force Base in Illinois.
- ATM Access: No Regions ATM fee on two non-Regions ATM transactions per month for customers with a military ID as the primary ID in our system.
- Credit Products: Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) protections, offering qualifying military personnel debt relief through lower interest rates.
- Small Business: The SBA Patriot Express Loan offers special terms on business loans for qualified military personnel, veterans and spouses.
- Human Resources: Regions actively recruits military personnel and veterans through various outreach recruiting activities. Their skills can be matched to open positions at regions.com/careers. In addition, once hired, select associate benefits continue during military leave.
- Financial Education: Offers military personnel and veterans free online educational materials and programs to help them make sound financial decisions.
Military service members, veterans, and their families can learn more about Regions’ commitment to the military by visiting regions.com/military, calling 1-855-REG-4MIL (734-4645), or visiting a local Regions Bank branch.About Regions Financial Corporation Regions Financial Corporation (NYSE:RF), with $122 billion in assets, is a member of the S&P 500 Index and is one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, wealth management, mortgage, and insurance products and services. Regions serves customers in 16 states across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates approximately 1,700 banking offices and 2,000 ATMs. Additional information about Regions and its full line of products and services can be found at www.regions.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV