IHS (NYSE: IHS), the leading global source of information and analytics, today announced the addition of IHS content including IHS Standards Expert, the industry-leading standards management solution, to IHS Goldfire’s expansive collection of pre-indexed technical knowledge.
IHS Goldfire, the platform for optimal decision making, is powered by state-of-the-art semantic technologies that allow engineers and other technical personnel to quickly find relevant answers across multiple languages, identify insights across disparate data sources, and locate experts both inside and outside their organizations in order to more rapidly make informed product decisions.
Out-of-the-box, IHS Goldfire makes a wide variety of pre-indexed technical and industry content available to its users. This content now includes IHS Standards Expert, a robust, easy-to-use standards management solution backed by the world's largest collection of engineering standards and related documents from more than 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs) worldwide, including international, regional, national, local and corporate sources, plus key government and military agencies.
“Standards play a critical role in helping companies accelerate innovation and preserve institutional knowledge,” says Chad Hawkinson, vice president, product design at IHS. “With the addition of IHS Standards Expert, IHS Goldfire gives engineers the ability to quickly search across more than 1.6 million standards, codes, specifications, and related publications to identify current accepted best practices for engineering technologies that affect product or process design and development.”In addition, the latest IHS Goldfire release indexes and makes semantically available two IHS content sources critical to enabling aerospace and defense companies to ensure regulatory compliance, control maintenance costs and reduce risks of error or aircraft downtime:
- IHS ESDU, a collection that includes engineering methods, data and software used in the design of aircraft or aircraft components and in the development of process engineering systems; and
- AV-Data, the go-to source for worldwide aviation regulatory, safety and advisory information including data and relevant information from the FAA, JAA, EASA, ICAO and UKCAA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV