- Silver production totaled 4.4 million ounces, 10% lower than second quarter 2012 levels.
- Gold production totaled 58,768 ounces, down 7% from the second quarter.
- Net metal sales totaled $230.6 million, down 9% from the second quarter.
- Operating cash flow 1 totaled $77.3 million, down 13% from the second quarter. Including changes in working capital, net cash from operating activities was $79.7 million compared to $113.2 million in the second quarter.
- Consolidated cash operating costs 1 were $9.05 per silver ounce compared to $6.41 per silver ounce in the second quarter.
- Kensington's cash operating costs 1 per gold ounce declined 4% from the second quarter to $1,298. These costs are expected to decline to under $950 per ounce in 2013.
- Adjusted earnings 1 were $25.8 million, or $0.29 per share, compared with $28.0 million, or $0.31 per share, in the second quarter 2012. Net loss for the quarter, which included a non-cash fair market value adjustment of $37.6 million, was $15.8 million, or $0.18 per share, compared with net income of $23.0 million, or $0.26 per share, in the second quarter.
- Cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments were $143.6 million as of September 30, 2012.
Coeur Reports Third Quarter Financial And Operating Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.