- Silver production totaled 4.4 million ounces, 10% lower than second quarter 2012 levels.
- Gold production totaled 58,768 ounces, down 7% from the second quarter.
- Net metal sales totaled $230.6 million, down 9% from the second quarter.
- Operating cash flow 1 totaled $77.3 million, down 13% from the second quarter. Including changes in working capital, net cash from operating activities was $79.7 million compared to $113.2 million in the second quarter.
- Consolidated cash operating costs 1 were $9.05 per silver ounce compared to $6.41 per silver ounce in the second quarter.
- Kensington's cash operating costs 1 per gold ounce declined 4% from the second quarter to $1,298. These costs are expected to decline to under $950 per ounce in 2013.
- Adjusted earnings 1 were $25.8 million, or $0.29 per share, compared with $28.0 million, or $0.31 per share, in the second quarter 2012. Net loss for the quarter, which included a non-cash fair market value adjustment of $37.6 million, was $15.8 million, or $0.18 per share, compared with net income of $23.0 million, or $0.26 per share, in the second quarter.
- Cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments were $143.6 million as of September 30, 2012.
Coeur Reports Third Quarter Financial And Operating Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.