- Record quarterly revenues of $122.3 million, an increase of 11.7% from the prior year quarter;
- Net income attributable to Textainer common shareholders was $50.7 million, or $0.99 per diluted common share, an increase of $4.9 million, or 10.6%, compared to the prior year quarter;
- Adjusted EBITDA (1) of $97.4 million, a new record and an increase of 12.4% from the prior year quarter;
- Utilization continued at very high levels, averaging 97.9% during the third quarter;
- Continued strong pace of expansion, invested a record of more than $1.0 billion in new and used containers year to date, including more than $155 million of purchases from our managed fleet in the third quarter;
- Textainer now owns 68.8% of its total fleet, also a new record;
- Annualized 2012 return on equity of 24%, exceeding Textainer’s average annual return on equity of 23% since the Company’s October 2007 initial public offering;
- Textainer paid a $0.42 per share dividend in the third quarter and declared a $0.44 per share dividend in the fourth quarter of 2012, an increase of 5% from the second quarter and an increase of 19% compared to the dividend paid in the fourth quarter of 2011, as well as the Company’s eleventh consecutive quarterly increase;
- Completed a follow-on equity offering of 8,625,000 common shares at a price of $31.50 per share, of which 6,125,000 new common shares were sold by the Company and 2,500,000 existing common shares were sold by our largest shareholder; and
- Increased the size of the revolving credit facility of Textainer Limited, our wholly owned subsidiary, from $205 million to $600 million at attractive pricing.
Textainer Group Holdings Limited Reports Third-Quarter 2012 Results And Increases Quarterly Dividend
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.