- Record quarterly revenues of $122.3 million, an increase of 11.7% from the prior year quarter;
- Net income attributable to Textainer common shareholders was $50.7 million, or $0.99 per diluted common share, an increase of $4.9 million, or 10.6%, compared to the prior year quarter;
- Adjusted EBITDA (1) of $97.4 million, a new record and an increase of 12.4% from the prior year quarter;
- Utilization continued at very high levels, averaging 97.9% during the third quarter;
- Continued strong pace of expansion, invested a record of more than $1.0 billion in new and used containers year to date, including more than $155 million of purchases from our managed fleet in the third quarter;
- Textainer now owns 68.8% of its total fleet, also a new record;
- Annualized 2012 return on equity of 24%, exceeding Textainer’s average annual return on equity of 23% since the Company’s October 2007 initial public offering;
- Textainer paid a $0.42 per share dividend in the third quarter and declared a $0.44 per share dividend in the fourth quarter of 2012, an increase of 5% from the second quarter and an increase of 19% compared to the dividend paid in the fourth quarter of 2011, as well as the Company’s eleventh consecutive quarterly increase;
- Completed a follow-on equity offering of 8,625,000 common shares at a price of $31.50 per share, of which 6,125,000 new common shares were sold by the Company and 2,500,000 existing common shares were sold by our largest shareholder; and
- Increased the size of the revolving credit facility of Textainer Limited, our wholly owned subsidiary, from $205 million to $600 million at attractive pricing.
Textainer Group Holdings Limited Reports Third-Quarter 2012 Results And Increases Quarterly Dividend
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.