Glu Mobile Inc., a leading global developer and publisher of freemium games for smartphone and tablet devices, today announced that its Chief Financial Officer, Eric R. Ludwig, is scheduled to present at the BMO Capital Markets’ 2012 Digital Media Conference in New York, New York on Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern time (12:00 p.m. Pacific time).
A live webcast, as well as a replay, of the presentation will be available on the company’s investor relations website at http://www.glu.com/investors.
About Glu Mobile
Glu Mobile (NASDAQ:GLUU) is a leading global developer and publisher of freemium games for smartphone and tablet devices. Glu is focused on creating compelling original IP games such as BLOOD & GLORY, DEER HUNTER, FRONTLINE COMMANDO, GUN BROS, and SAMURAI VS. ZOMBIES DEFENSE on a wide range of platforms including iOS, Android™, Windows Phone, Google Chrome and MAC OS. Glu’s unique technology platform enables its titles to be accessible to a broad audience of consumers globally. Founded in 2001, Glu is headquartered in San Francisco with a major office outside Seattle, and international locations in Brazil, Canada, China and Russia. Consumers can find high-quality entertainment wherever they see the ‘g’ character logo or at www.glu.com. For live updates, please follow Glu via Twitter at www.twitter.com/glumobile or become a Glu fan at www.facebook.com/glumobile.BLOOD & GLORY, DEER HUNTER, FRONTLINE COMMANDO, GUN BROS, SAMURAI VS. ZOMBIES DEFENSE, GLU, GLU MOBILE and the 'g' character logo are trademarks of Glu Mobile Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV