About Sibling Group Holdings, Inc.
Sibling Group Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB:SIBE) utilizes advanced technology and education management to enhance and accelerate the delivery of 21st century learning using multiple teaching and learning modalities on a global basis. The mission will be accomplished by accessing funds from the public capital markets and melding them into a unified strategy that will help to accelerate the improvement of K-12 education across the globe. The desired result will be better educated children, a sustainable and cost effective teaching model, primarily for K-12 education, and reduced dependence on governmental funding. For a complete overview please visit the Company web site at: www.newco4education.com.
Safe Harbor: This press release may contain forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties and are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor Provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Sibling Entertainment Group Holdings, Inc. is subject to risks detailed from time to time in its publicly filed documents available at www.sec.gov. Sibling Entertainment Group Holdings, Inc. does not undertake to update any forward-looking statements that it may make to conform to actual results. All current and potential shareholders are asked to read all filings for the Company at the Securities and Exchange Commission web site, www.SEC.gov
CONTACT:Melissa J. DiazSouth Street Media, IncPhone: (917) 937-8968Email: email@example.com SOURCE Sibling Group Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV