NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) today announced the launch of NCR Movie Time, a new Smartphone application that enables consumers to browse schedules, buy tickets and concessions, check loyalty profiles and more. NCR Movie Time can be designed specifically for individual cinema brands, enabling theatre operators to maximize valuable marketing opportunities with consumers and to build loyalty.
“Cinemas today are under increasing pressure to differentiate themselves from the competition,” said Dennis Redmer, VP of Operations, MJR Theatres. “At MJR we believe technology can't replace personal service, but it certainly can enhance it. NCR Movie Time allows our customers to connect directly with us through a customized app specifically branded for our theatres, providing a new level of interaction.”
Tightly integrated into NCR’s cinema solutions, NCR Movie Time stores loyalty and credit card information with password protection and allows users to redeem orders at any point of sale, kiosk or usher stand. The application also allows users to store their order history, rate movies, and rate their overall experience at the theatre.
“With the explosion of mobile devices, movie patrons expect to be able to interact with their local theatre in an easy, rewarding way and NCR Movie Time is designed to meet that need today,” said Brian Whitney, general manager of NCR’s cinema solutions, NCR Hospitality.About NCR Corporation NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR ( www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV