Sypris Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq/NM: SYPR) today reported financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2012.
For the Third Quarter:
- Revenue decreased 13.6% from the third quarter of last year.
- Gross margin increased 60 basis points to 11.9%.
- Earnings from continuing operations were $0.03 per diluted share.
- Free cash flow was $4.2 million, or $0.22 per diluted share.
- Revenue increased 8.8% compared to the first nine months of last year.
- Gross profit increased 32.4% compared to the prior year period.
- Gross margin increased to 12.8% from 10.5% over the same period.
- Earnings from continuing operations increased to $0.55 per diluted share, up from $0.35 per diluted share for the prior year period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV