Coach, Inc. (NYSE: COH, SEHK: 6388), a leading marketer of modern classic American accessories, today announced that the Coach Foundation would be making a $2 million gift to Hurricane Sandy relief efforts. The gift will be made to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund for relief and rebuilding efforts in the Tri-State area in the wake of the hurricane.
In addition, the Company has made available its employee matching program and will match employee contributions to the American Red Cross or to a qualified relief organization of their choice.
“Our hearts go out to the countless number of people affected by the storm,” said Lew Frankfort, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Coach, Inc. “Coach was founded in New York in 1941 and this city has inspired, motivated and shaped our brand. So many of us at Coach call the City and the surrounding area home. We can’t replace what has been lost, but we want to help our community repair and rebuild in the wake of this terrible storm.”
Coach, with headquarters in New York, is a leading American marketer of
fine accessories and gifts for women and men, including handbags, men’s
bags, women’s and men’s small leathergoods, weekend and travel
accessories, footwear, watches, outerwear, scarves, sunwear, fragrance,
jewelry and related accessories. Coach is sold worldwide through Coach
stores, select department stores and specialty stores, and through
Coach’s website at
Coach’s common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the
symbol COH and Coach’s Hong Kong Depositary Receipts are traded on The
Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited under the symbol 6388.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV