- For the third quarter of 2012, we generated a record total Available Cash before Reserves of $45.9 million, an increase of $8.8 million, or 23.8%, over the third quarter of 2011. Adjusted EBITDA increased $11.4 million to $56.6 million, or 25%, over the prior year period. Available Cash before Reserves and Adjusted EBITDA are non-GAAP measures that are defined and reconciled later in this press release to the most directly comparable GAAP financial measure, net income.
- We recorded net income for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 of $31.2 million, or $0.39 per unit, compared to $19.1 million, or $0.27 per unit, for the same period in 2011. Net income for the 2012 quarter included a non-cash $8.2 million benefit from the one-time reversal of certain tax provisions. Without this benefit, net income would have been $23 million, representing an increase of $3.9 million over the year earlier quarter.
- On November 14, 2012, we will pay a total quarterly distribution of $38.4 million attributable to our financial and operational results for the third quarter of 2012, based on our quarterly declared distribution of $0.4725 per unit. Our Available Cash before Reserves provided 1.20 times coverage for this quarterly distribution.
Genesis Energy, L.P. Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts