F5 Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: FFIV), the global leader in Application Delivery Networking (ADN), will bring its expertise to the LTE North America 2012 conference, taking place November 13–15 at the Fairmont Hotel in Dallas, Texas. With F5® data and Diameter solutions, Communication Service Providers (CSPs) can manage and control traffic in the data, control, and application planes to optimize their networks while providing unmatched capabilities for scale and growth.
“With the strong momentum in LTE deployments and mass market use of smartphones, there are numerous unprecedented use cases challenging CSPs,” said Sean Duggan, Director of Product Management, Service Provider Solutions at F5. “With its expertise in IP-based network solutions, DNS, and Diameter signaling, F5 has been working closely with CSPs not only to overcome these issues, but also to create opportunities for higher ARPU and richer customer experiences.”
As an expert vendor serving 9 of the top 10 fixed and mobile global operators, F5 will highlight several of the company’s solutions that provide essential core Layer 4–7 network services. Conference attendees can visit booth #40 in the exhibition area to learn how intelligent traffic steering, Diameter routing, and enhanced network visibility can help operators maintain optimal network resource management and performance.
F5 Speakers Focus on Best Practices for CSPsAs part of the main conference agenda, F5 subject matter experts will participate in the following speaking engagements. Both items listed below are part of the event’s “Handling the Mobile Data Explosion” track, and specific session locations will be available onsite.
- “The Value of Network Visibility in LTE” presentation by Tom Carter, VP of Worldwide CSP Sales, on Wednesday, November 14 at 3:05 p.m. CT.
- “Ensuring Optimal QoS through Targeted Traffic Management” panel discussion featuring Ian Smith, Senior Solution Architect, on Thursday, November 15 at 1:00 p.m. CT.
- “Creating Revenue Opportunities from Diameter” presentation by Joe Fried, Director of F5 Traffix Sales, on Tuesday, November 13 at 12:15 p.m. CT.
- “Optimizing the Network to Provide the Best Possible End User Experience” panel discussion featuring Misbah Mahmoodi, Product Marketing Manager, on Tuesday, November 13 at 4:00 p.m. CT.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts