Gold Reserve Inc. (TSX VENTURE:GRZ) (NYSE-MKT:GRZ) (the “Company”) announced today that it is notifying holders of approximately 1.3% of its 5.50% Senior Subordinated Convertible Notes due 2022 (the “Notes”) (representing $1,080,000 in aggregate principal amount) of the extension of the “Expiration Date” of its offer (“Offer”) to participate in a restructuring transaction that has been agreed to with its four largest Noteholders representing approximately 98.7% of the outstanding Notes. The Company has extended the “Expiration Date” for the Offer to 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time, on November 16, 2012.
As of November 5, 2012, Notes in the aggregate amount of $38,000 have been tendered by the holders of the $1,080,000 of outstanding Notes that are not held by the four largest Noteholders. The four largest Noteholders have delivered their Notes to the Agent for the Offer. The terms and conditions of the Offer were set forth in the Tender Offer Statement filed on Schedule TO, and the letter of transmittal and the related offer materials filed as exhibits, which were filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on September 18, 2012, as amended on October 29, 2012. The Offer, letters of transmittal and related offer documents may be obtained free of charge at the SEC's website, www.sec.gov, or by directing a request to the Company.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV