MILWAUKEE, Wis., Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ARI Network Services, Inc. (OTCBB: ARIS), a leader in creating, marketing, and supporting SaaS and DaaS solutions that connect consumers, dealers, distributors, and manufacturers in selected vertical markets, announced today that Husqvarna AB, located in Huskvarna, Sweden, will provide their Klippo brand catalog for display in ARI's eCatalog solutions.
Under the agreement, ARI will publish, support and distribute Klippo lawn mower data for display in PartSmart ®, PartStream™ and PartSmart Web ®.
- Dealers and distributors using ARI's PartSmart CD-based catalogs will have immediate access to the Klippo parts catalog, which will be updated via the Internet. Klippo dealers and distributors will also have the ability to subscribe to more than 30 other lawn and garden manufacturer catalogs. In addition, PartSmart integrates with the leading international business management systems, allowing dealers and distributors to check inventory, view current pricing, and seamlessly transfer pick lists into invoices, repair tickets or purchase orders.
- Dealers and distributors can now include the Klippo catalog, as well as any other available catalogs on their consumer-facing websites using PartStream, ARI's eCommerce-enabled, multi-lingual parts lookup solution.
- PartSmart Web, ARI's web-based parts lookup tool, can be fully integrated into distributors' websites to provide dealers with secured access to the Klippo parts catalog.
"We welcome Klippo dealers and distributors to the growing number of international customers using PartSmart to increase productivity and reduce costs," said Campion Jaques, Director of Content Services for ARI. "Husqvarna AB is the largest manufacturer of lawn and garden equipment in Scandinavia. The decision to provide ARI with the parts catalog for their Klippo line of lawn mowers will give dealers and distributors the ability to view the data on CD, as well as display the Klippo catalog on their websites. We're confident that ARI's suite of electronic parts catalog products and service will meet their current and future needs."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts