HOUSTON, Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: GDP) today announced the Company's management team will present at the following conferences in November and December of 2012.
The Company's Chief Executive Officer, Walter G. "Gil" Goodrich, President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will present at the Stephens Fall Investment Conference at the New York Palace Hotel located at 455 Madison Avenue in New York, New York on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 4:00 PM ET.
The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will present at the Jefferies 2012 Global Energy Conference at the St. Regis Hotel located at 1919 Briar Oaks Lane in Houston, Texas on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 11:30 AM CT. Please note that the Jefferies Conference is an invitation only event.
The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will present at the Capital One Southcoast 7 th Annual Energy Conference at the Omni Royal Orleans Hotel located at 621 St. Louis Street in New Orleans, Louisiana on Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 10:40 AM CT.The Company's Chief Executive Officer, Walter G. "Gil" Goodrich, President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will present at the Wells Fargo Securities 2012 Pipeline, MLP and Energy Symposium at the New York Palace Hotel located at 455 Madison Avenue in New York, New York on Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 8:35 AM ET. Goodrich Petroleum Corporation is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV