- Thirteenth consecutive quarter of growth in core business revenue and adjusted EBITDA. Akorn’s core business consists of the ophthalmic, hospital drugs & injectables and contract services segments.
- Revenue growth of 90% over the comparable prior year quarter.
- Strong operating cash flow of $15.0 million.
- Received FDA approval for three new ANDAs including Progesterone Capsule, which launched in late October.
- Launched three new products: Latanoprost Ophthalmic Solution; Neomycin and Polymyxin B Sulfates, Bacitracin Zinc and Hydrocortisone Ophthalmic Ointment; and Benztropine Mesylate Injection, the authorized generic of Cogentin®.
- Filed 5 new internally developed ANDAs and completed the development on an additional 5 ANDAs with a combined annual market size of approximately $1.0 billion.
Akorn Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.