- High Throughput Processing: Critical to the demanding nature of today's online businesses, DefensePro x420 offers performance throughput of up to 40Gbps.
- Complete Separation of Legitimate and Attack Traffic Processing: Unique to Radware's solutions, DefensePro is able to identify and separate legitimate and illegitimate traffic and handle each traffic type by a separated processing hardware. This ensures that the quality of experience for a legitimate user is never diminished or compromised, even during a massive application layer attack.
- Industry Exclusive 40G Ports: Recognizing the evolution of data centers, Radware has armed the DefensePro x420 with both 10G and 40G ports to support current and future networks.
- Critical Component of Radware ' s Award Winning Attack Mitigation Solution (AMS): Radware's AMS includes integration of critical inspection and analysis modules, including Anti-DoS, Network and Application Behavioral Analysis (NBA), IPS, Web Application Firewall (WAF) and reputation engine capabilities that continuously monitor traffic, providing protection against a wide range of cyber attacks and fully safeguarding networks, servers and applications against known and emerging network security threats. DefensePro also uses patent-protected behavioral based real-time signature technology to detect and mitigates emerging network attacks in real time.
- Major Enhancements to Challenge-Response Rate: Connection-based application DDoS attacks are on the rise with a greater application transaction attack rate than ever. Radware's DP application challenge response mechanism can now perform up to multi-million application challenge /sec. Thus, applications are quickly and effectively shielded from the most intense, high-volume application level DDoS attacks.
Radware Introduces Industry's Fastest Attack Mitigation Solution, DefensePro X420
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts