The Syncplicity integration with Documentum xCP enables developers to visually design, customize and deploy applications that automatically or manually distribute content from their Documentum repository via Syncplicity.
Syncplicity Mobile 2.0: Transforming the Way We Work
Syncplicity's Mobile for the Apple iOS platform enables automatic sync of selected files and folders from computers to mobile devices so the most recent version is always available online or offline without requiring users to take any action.
Unlike competitive solutions built to serve consumer requirements, users in Syncplicity are not forced to move or change the way they organize their files and folders to have access to their content on any device. Syncplicity solutions deliver the productivity and ease of use that users appreciate combined with the trust IT teams require, including a rich set of administrative tools, security, compliance and policy controls for enterprises of all sizes.With Syncplicity Mobile, teams can get accurate information when they need it. Sales teams can have the latest pricing, marketing can have updated collateral, and in highly-regulated scenarios, Standard Operating Procedures and quality documents for facilities and manufacturing teams are current to help ensure compliance. Syncplicity Mobile enables:
- Users to automatically push selected files and folders to mobile devices whenever updates occur to gain offline access to the latest content without having to download it first
- New Mobile Push notification to inform users whenever a new version is available on their device
- Selective sync support for control over which files and folders automatically synchronize
- Mobile favorites put a user's most important files right at their fingertips
- Enhanced IT admin controls sync process to conserve device memory and power, and protect against overusing data plans
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV