The Syncplicity integration with Documentum xCP enables developers to visually design, customize and deploy applications that automatically or manually distribute content from their Documentum repository via Syncplicity.
Syncplicity Mobile 2.0: Transforming the Way We Work
Syncplicity's Mobile for the Apple iOS platform enables automatic sync of selected files and folders from computers to mobile devices so the most recent version is always available online or offline without requiring users to take any action.
Unlike competitive solutions built to serve consumer requirements, users in Syncplicity are not forced to move or change the way they organize their files and folders to have access to their content on any device. Syncplicity solutions deliver the productivity and ease of use that users appreciate combined with the trust IT teams require, including a rich set of administrative tools, security, compliance and policy controls for enterprises of all sizes.With Syncplicity Mobile, teams can get accurate information when they need it. Sales teams can have the latest pricing, marketing can have updated collateral, and in highly-regulated scenarios, Standard Operating Procedures and quality documents for facilities and manufacturing teams are current to help ensure compliance. Syncplicity Mobile enables:
- Users to automatically push selected files and folders to mobile devices whenever updates occur to gain offline access to the latest content without having to download it first
- New Mobile Push notification to inform users whenever a new version is available on their device
- Selective sync support for control over which files and folders automatically synchronize
- Mobile favorites put a user's most important files right at their fingertips
- Enhanced IT admin controls sync process to conserve device memory and power, and protect against overusing data plans