VIENNA, Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MOMENTUM 2012 --
- Integration with Documentum Platform allows organizations to use Syncplicity to distribute content from their system-of-record repository
- Enables content to be synced to large groups of users and all mobile devices, inside and outside the firewall, as part of a defined business process
- Announces Syncplicity Mobile 2.0 for users and teams to always have access to the information they require
- Includes Support for Apple iPhone 5
- New Enterprise Sync Features for better management and control
At Momentum, the EMC Information Intelligence Group's EMEA user conference, EMC Corporation (NYSE: EMC) today announced integration of Syncplicity with EMC® Documentum®, including the EMC Documentum Platform and EMC Documentum xCP. The company also announced the availability of Syncplicity Mobile 2.0 for the Apple iOS platform.Acquired by EMC earlier this year, Syncplicity delivers easy-to-use cloud-based solutions for secure file sync, sharing and collaboration. The solution enables organizations to push content to large pre-defined user groups while giving IT the ability to maintain control and visibility into where content is shared. Because of Syncplicity's enterprise-grade security and controls, it enables organizations to publish content to users inside and outside the firewall, and even inside or outside the company, while maintaining compliance and adhering to company policies. Syncplicity Integration with Documentum In integrating Syncplicity with Documentum, organizations can automate the distribution of content from their Documentum repository to users and all of their devices as part of business processes. Common horizontal and industry use cases include: publishing regulated sales and marketing collateral to remote sales teams for offline access in industries such as pharmaceuticals and life sciences; publishing standard operating procedures (SOPs) and controlled content in manufacturing; publishing deal books in financial services, and handling document transmittals in the oil and gas industry. The integration also provides a convenient and secure option for business processes such as submitting content to substantiate a loan, claim or eligibility application, and attach the content directly to a case file stored in the Documentum Platform.