Vratislav Opatrny, ECM Competence Manager, Division Finance, NESS Czech s.r.o.
"xCP 2.0 brings a new approach to building and deploying great solutions. It uses new modern technology to speed development; the new data modeling tool reflects real-world applications, and its new UIs are industry-standard setting. This is a great addition to the EMC IIG portfolio."
Ashu Govil, Practice Director – Enterprise Content Management & Portals, HCL America Inc.
"EMC Documentum xCP 2.0 gives an opportunity to rapidly build next generation case management systems and content centric applications to handle complex business processes. A team of xCP 2.0 architects and developers of HCL ECMP Practice (Enterprise Content Management & Portal) are exploring this case management development platform and building innovative industry solution accelerators on this platform."
J. Will Moore, EMC Practice Lead, TriTek Solutions
"As a pilot member of EMC's xCP 2.0 partner development program, TriTek Solutions has thoroughly evaluated the new OnDemand offering and we're very excited about the benefits to our mutual customers. By leveraging the rich, widget-based interface, clients can achieve an agile solution that excels at case management. On the development side, build, deployment and run cycles are significantly reduced with stateless processes and one unified builder, which greatly reduces the time to production."
Kim Tran, VP – Federal, Comtech
"With an impressive new user interface, xCP 2.0 provides a unified development environment, which dramatically improves our ability to rapidly develop and deploy solutions."
Follow EMC at Momentum:
- Discover all Momentum News
- Visit the EMC Community Network to follow the Momentum conference online
- Follow the @EMC_Momentum account and join the conversation using #mmtm12 on Twitter
- Stay connected with Momentum on Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Learn more about Documentum xCP
- Watch the video
- Join the EMC Documentum communities on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, SlideShare, the EMC Community Network
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV