Wayne Crandall, President, enChoice
"We will achieve EMC Certified Solution status for our KwikWork underwriting application on xCP 2.0, demonstrating our commitment to delivering value to our customers. The new release of xCP is a winner, as it clearly reduces the time and cost of application development."
George Florentine, Vice President of Engineering, Flatiron
"The new release of xCP has helped us build much more customized and user friendly interfaces in a faster and more streamlined way. This new capability, in conjunction with the new xMS release that allows us to easily deploy both development environments and entire whole production systems, makes xCP 2.0 a game changer."
Dirk Bode, CEO, fme AG
"xCP 2.0 is a major step forward to build case management applications with a higher customer satisfaction. Especially the new unified designer, with its new concepts, enables us to deliver process centric applications which meet our customers' enterprise requirements faster than before. We are sure that EMC customers will be the biggest beneficiaries of the new version as they will be able to shorten project run times significantly."
Mouli Ponnupandy, Associate Director and Lead, ECM Practice, NTT DATA
"xCP has reached new frontiers in Case Management by expanding the concept of content enabled process automation. What differentiates xCP among competition is the configuration and model driven approach. This enables customers to realize ROI more quickly, thereby providing increased cost savings. xCP helps provide numerous opportunities to think, innovate and adopt an intelligent way to conduct your business. NTT DATA, the 6th largest IT services provider in the world, has a robust Enterprise Content Management practice and is a partner of EMC. NTT DATA is currently working towards achieving 'EMC Certified Solution' status for an Order Management system based on xCP 2.0."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV