Intelligence: Better business decisions powered by Big Data
Making accurate and timely decisions is a top priority in the modern enterprise and the focus of many case management applications. By bringing together content, process and business analytics, xCP 2.0 embeds Big Data within business processes and provides insight to drive better decisions and outcomes.
Agility: Fastest time to value in the industry
This new release dramatically improves time to value by expediting development, deployment, and maintenance of solutions. The unified xCP Designer enables application developers to visually compose rich solutions without the need to code, and partner more closely with business analysts to rapidly iterate and accelerate the design and implementation of solutions.
xCP 2.0 includes a library of prebuilt components, available as free downloads in the EMC Community Network (ECN), that enable application developers to quickly deliver solutions the business will love. This release promotes a design philosophy focused on reuse and openness. Custom components can be built leveraging open technologies and reused across projects further improving the time to delivery of additional applications.
xCP 2.0 is optimized for cloud-based deployment and takes advantage of the new Documentum xCelerated Management System (xMS) which:
- Reduces deployment time from weeks to hours by orchestrating the automated provisioning of environments into the VMware private cloud
- Dramatically lowers cost by reducing the dependency on specialized expertise, increases repeatability and utilizes best practices
- Maximizes solution uptime through built-in monitoring and alerting
Johnny Gee, Chief Technology Officer, Beach Street
"Documentum xCP 2.0 has transformed how Beach Street builds and deploys applications by creating a single designer interface that allows you to configure various components like workflows, user interfaces, process reporting, and external system integrations with very little custom coding. As one of the charter members of the Early Access Program, we are excited to build the second generation of our Contracts, Invoice and HR Automation solutions on xCP 2.0."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV