Nov. 6, 2012
/PRNewswire/ -- MOMENTUM 2012 --
- Announces EMC Documentum xCP 2.0 for building information centric solutions
- Includes the industry's first unified solution design tool for increased agility and up to 50% faster time to value
- Optimized for private cloud deployment through tight integration with VMware technologies and tools
- Deliver solutions that enhance productivity and delight end users with a modern, intuitive experience and Apple iPad support
- Ecosystem of EMC partners already engaged in bringing innovative solutions to market
, the EMC Information Intelligence Group's EMEA user conference,
(NYSE: EMC) today announces
EMC® Documentum® xCP 2.0
, a next-generation solution development platform for delivering cloud based information centric and case management solutions. Documentum xCP 2.0 enables customers and partners to achieve unprecedented productivity, intelligence and agility. Based on the foundation of
also announced today, Documentum xCP 2.0 integrates advanced ECM capabilities with business process management capabilities to deliver breakthrough performance and scalability.
Documentum xCP 2.0 delivers rich value, enabling customers and partners to build advanced, innovative solutions across multiple industries, such as loan servicing and customer on-boarding solutions in financial services, tax processing and citizen services solutions in public sector, as well as cross-industry solutions such as contracts management, invoice automation and accounts payable solutions. A rich ecosystem of EMC global partners participated in an early access program for xCP 2.0, and are actively building innovative solutions on top of this platform.
Documentum xCP2.0: Productivity, Intelligence and Agility
Productivity: Solutions that end users love
xCP 2.0 transforms information worker productivity by delivering compelling purpose built user experiences that deliver the right information at the right time within a business process. By delivering modern and intuitive applications across form factors including Apple iPad, xCP 2.0 enables an increasingly mobile workforce.