Documentum 7 is packed with features to support productivity for the user and IT, at a lower cost of ownership. Through significant enhancements in session and memory management, under certain scenarios, Documentum 7 can deliver up to 50% lower CPU utilization over the previous version, utilize up to 55% less memory at scale, and can offer an up to 6x improvement in user load – all with up to 3-5x improvement in end-user response time . It enables customers to operate at large scale with less investment in servers, hardware and database administration. As the content footprint in Documentum grows, it becomes progressively less expensive on a volume basis to operate and maintain.
Synonymous with trust, the Documentum platform enables customers to achieve fully integrated security, including object level security, permissions, authentication, authorization and auditing. It delivers strong levels of encryption, including compliance with the FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standard) 140-2 Level 1 standard and 128-bit AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) encryption. Documentum provides capabilities that allow customers to easily incorporate disparate repositories, structured data stores, social and collaboration tools, along with enterprise applications. In addition, the Documentum platform provides integration through standards, including the Content Management Interoperability Service (CMIS).
Rohit Ghai, Vice President, Products, Information Intelligence Group, EMC Corporation
"Global customers have relied on the Documentum brand for more than 20 years. We continue to earn their trust with the most innovative platform and deployment options this industry has seen. With Documentum 7, we deliver the ideal platform for today's cloud-influenced world."
Follow EMC at Momentum:
- Discover all Momentum News
- Visit the EMC Community Network to follow the Momentum conference online
- Follow the @EMC_Momentum account and join the conversation using #mmtm12 on Twitter
- Stay connected with Momentum on Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Learn more about EMC Documentum Platform
- Watch the video
- Join the EMC Documentum communities on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, SlideShare, the EMC Community Network
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV