BURLINGTON, Massachusetts, November 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Attunity Ltd. (NASDAQ: ATTU), a leading provider of information availability software solutions, announced today the release of Attunity Managed File Transfer (MFT) for Hadoop. The new generation enterprise data transfer solution is designed to accelerate Big Data collection processes and integrate them seamlessly into and out of Hadoop, the open-source programming framework for large-scale data processing. Building on the proven and enterprise-scale capabilities of Attunity MFT, the solution empowers organizations to collect and transfer Big Data in both the cloud and enterprise data centers for strategic initiatives including log and machine-data analytics, business intelligence (BI), and data archiving.
As volumes of business data continue to increase, organizations are adopting Hadoop to store, manage, and process Big Data. However, like other Big Data projects, IT organizations are struggling to efficiently and effectively move the data for BI and analytics. Similarly, organizations that are seeing Hadoop as a lower cost alternative for archiving run into the same Big Data movement challenges.
Attunity MFT for Hadoop is designed to overcome the Big Data bottleneck by providing an enterprise-scale gateway to the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), a distributed file system that enables scalable storage and processing of "internet-scale" Big Data. The Attunity solution facilitates the process of transferring data to HDFS by providing robust capabilities including automation, scheduling, security, and auditing. Seamlessly integrated with HDFS, Attunity MFT for Hadoop enables moving data into and out of Hadoop in either batch or real time.Attunity MFT for Hadoop features:
- Enterprise-scale automation and scheduling for IT processes that collect and transfer data into HDFS, with advanced dashboards and notifications to monitor and control data transfer
- Support for many sources of data including enterprise as well as cloud files systems, web protocols like HTTP/S and S/FTP, email, and desktop
- Support for any Hadoop distribution based on standard HDFS 1.0 or higher, such as those by Apache, HortonWorks and Cloudera
- Web Services API for seamless integration with enterprise business platforms (ie. ERP, BPM, & CRM)
- Multi-stage processing of the data being transferred with extensive security configuration options to meet the needs of highly regulated industries
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts