Chris McLaughlin, Vice President, Channels and Alliances, Information Intelligence Group at EMC:
"Bringing Case-as-a-Service to market is another important step in the journey for EMC and Capgemini to transform our customers' business with end-to-end case management solutions. Initially focused on Public Sector but broadly applicable across all industries, this solution addresses a critical need as every organization requires automated processes for resolving cases, claims and correspondence. The potential cost savings and time-to-value benefits with Case-as-a-Service are only rivalled by the expertise and superior technology of these two market leaders."
Momentum – the IIG European Users Conference
The EMC Capgemini Case-as-a-Service Solution will be on display at Momentum, the IIG European Users Conference, November 5-8, 2012 in Vienna. For more information, please visit: http://www.momentumeurope.com.
Additional EMC Resources:
- Learn more about Case-as-a-Service
- Watch the video
- Learn more about Documentum xCP
- Stay connected with Momentum on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/emcdocumentum, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Follow the @EMC_Momentum account and join the #mmtm12 conversation on Twitter.
- Join the EMC Documentum communities on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, SlideShare, the EMC Community Network
Additional Capgemini Resources:
About EMCEMC Corporation is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver IT as a service. Fundamental to this transformation is cloud computing. Through innovative products and services, EMC accelerates the journey to cloud computing, helping IT departments to store, manage, protect and analyze their most valuable asset — information — in a more agile, trusted and cost-efficient way. Additional information about EMC can be found at www.EMC.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts