Benefits of the EMC-Capgemini Case-as-a-Service Solution include:
- Faster time-to-value and reduced total cost of ownership – preconfigured solution requiring no client software to install, ease of customization and flexible scalability. Solutions available in a fully-managed environment with the intent to reduce costs and delivery time by up to 30%.
- Improved productivity, efficiency and service levels – eliminate paper at the point of origin, better control and visibility to information, user access to information anytime, anywhere and streamlined processes.
- Reduced procurement and implementation risks – minimal capital investment, pricing based on per-case basis, can be procured on a short-term basis, and service by Capgemini and EMC.
The solution could help for example to digitize correspondence within government departments, improve communication and costs for food retailers and speed up access to interview archives for police services.
The EMC-Capgemini CaaS solution is comprised of an integrated technology stack, including EMC® Documentum® xCP, the leading case management platform, EMC® Captiva® for enterprise capture and EMC® Document Sciences® for customer communications management. It also includes EMC virtualization technology based on VCE Vblock, and provisioning and storage. The solution is also "EMC Certified" having been validated by EMC® Proven Professional Certified Architects as well as an independent third party organization for functional completeness, performance and scalability, security and interoperability. Certified status instills high standards of customer confidence in the solution architecture and foundation.
The Case-as-a-Service solution extends the
strategic alliance between EMC and Capgemini, enabling customers to reduce costs and gain efficiency and business agility.
Charlie Li, Global Vice President for EMC at Capgemini said: "We are delighted to be launching this new service which will rapidly help organizations transform their process methods to reduce costs and streamline services. We have packaged our strong sector expertise in content and case management and a global delivery network to provide a compelling business solution, competitive pricing and underpinned by proven technology, methods and tools. Our customers can switch to CaaS and start benefiting quickly with the knowledge that they can refine and adapt business process and workflows in a much more user-friendly and flexible manner."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts