Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) today introduced a series of non-volatile single-, dual- and quad-channel digital potentiometers (digiPOTs) that improve component matching in industrial and communication control systems by featuring resistance tolerance of ± 1 percent (typ). The 11 new digiPOTs in ADI’s AD514x and AD512x series also achieve a 3-MHz bandwidth that is 50 percent higher than the closest competitor, which enables faster system response time. The new devices offer the industry’s lowest temperature coefficient performance over the widest temperature range (-40°C to 125°C).
ADI’s non-volatile digiPOT series meets a wide range of system-level requirements in single, dual, or quad, 256-tap or 128-tap, SPI or I²C interfaces, leaded and leadless packaging, all featuring 4 kV ESD protection
- Download data sheets, view product pages and request samples
- Watch a video explaining how the problem of amplifier gain linearization can be solved by this digiPOT series
- Find application notes and technical articles about digital potentiometer solutions from ADI: http://www.analog.com/digipots
AD514x and AD512x digiPOTS Key Features:
- Resistor tolerance: ±1 percent typical for better matching
- Wide bandwidth: 3 MHz for faster system response
- 3-mm x 3-mm LFCSP package option for board savings
- Low temperature coefficient: 35 ppm/°C over an extended temperature range
Pricing, Availability and Complementary Products
|Product||Sample Availability||Channel||Tap||Interface||Price Each In 1,000 Quantities||Packaging|
|AD5144||Yes||Quad||256||SPI/I²C||$2.90||24-lead LFCSP/20-lead TSSOP|
|AD5124||Yes||Quad||128||SPI/I²C||$2.50||24-lead LFCSP/20-lead TSSOP|
|AD5142||Yes||Dual||256||SPI||$1.65||16-lead LFCSP/16-lead TSSOP|
|AD5142A||Yes||Dual||256||I²C||$1.65||16-lead LFCSP/16-lead TSSOP|
|AD5122||Yes||Dual||128||SPI||$1.45||16-lead LFCSP/16-lead TSSOP|
|AD5122A||Yes||Dual||128||I²C||$1.45||16-lead LFCSP/16-lead TSSOP|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV