UK Marketing Agency Sector Sees Increase In Confidence Says Marketing Agency Search Firm FindGood
LONDON, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FindGood, the London-based Marketing Agency Search and Selection company, has conducted a survey of over 4,300 marketers -- the largest ever of its kind.
"The purpose of the survey was to predict marketing spend trends for the year and to determine how client-side marketers currently make agency selection decisions," says Kimberly Mears, FindGood's Managing Director.
"Of particular note is that marketers are still saying very clearly they prefer to work with smaller agencies -- in an entrepreneurial sector that's good news indeed.
"It's very reassuring to see that budgets are once more on the march, suggesting that marketers see investment in marketing activity as the best way of growing sales whilst the economy remains becalmed."The survey, highlights some keys trends:
- 58% of respondents were optimistic about their businesses' prospects in 2012
- 48% also felt that their profitability would improve
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts