- FRC has helped register nearly 500,000 new values voters and distributed millions of voter guides through FRC's allies and its network of more than 18,000 churches.
- FRC hosted a major simulcast, "iPledge Sunday 2012," which reached over 6,000 churches and home groups and aired on Christian television networks across the country.
- FRC has been touring the country this year with the Heritage Foundation for the "Your Money, Your Values, Your Vote" Values Bus tour. The tour has traveled more than 70,000 miles through 28 states over the last 14 months.
- Faith Family Freedom Fund launched the "Repeal and Replace McCaskill" bus tour in Missouri to raise awareness about Sen. Claire McCaskill's far left voting record.
- Faith Family Freedom Fund spent over $550,000 on TV and radio ads in closely contested congressional races.
- FRC Action hosted its annual Values Voter Summit, the largest gathering of social conservatives every year in Washington, D.C.
FRC Action Sees Signs Of Massive Turnout Among Values Voters
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts