TSXV: CNC OTCBB: CNYC
VANCOUVER, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Canyon Copper Corp. ("Canyon" "Company") (TSXV: CNC) (OTCBB: CNYC) announces that at its 2012 Annual General Meeting held on November 5, 2012 (the "AGM"), Canyon's shareholders elected three returning directors, being Benjamin Ainsworth, Bryan Wilson and James Yates, to its Board of Directors. Anthony R. Harvey did not stand for re-election at the AGM. At the AGM, Canyon's shareholders also approved the appointment of Saturna Group Chartered Accountants LLP, as Canyon's independent registered public accounting firm, and ratified, confirmed and approved Canyon's 10% rolling stock option plan in accordance with TSX Venture Exchange requirements.
In addition, Canyon's Board of Directors accepted the resignation of Anthony R. Harvey as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. To fill the vacancy caused by this resignation, Benjamin Ainsworth was appointed as Chief Executive Officer of Canyon. Canyon would like to offer its thanks to Mr. Harvey for his services as Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and as director of Canyon since 2006.
On behalf of the Board of Directors,"Benjamin Ainsworth" CANYON COPPER CORP. Benjamin Ainsworth, CEO and President NEITHER TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
SOURCE Canyon Copper Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV