Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE: FC) announced today that it will host an Analyst and Investor Day on Wednesday, November 14, 2012, at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in San Francisco from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm (PST). At the event, Robert A. Whitman, the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and other members of the management team will provide insights into Franklin Covey’s business, including a discussion of the strategies that the company hopes will continue to drive profitable growth and shareholder value.
Presenters at the event will include:Bob Whitman – Chairman & CEOShawn Moon – EVP Global Sales & DeliverySean Covey - EVP Global Solutions and Education Practice Leader
Lunch will feature comments by Joel C. Peterson, his insight on leadership. Mr. Peterson is a member of the Board of Directors at Franklin Covey, and is a member of the faculty at the Graduate School of Business, as well as being on the Board of Overseers at the Hoover Institute at Stanford University. Mr. Peterson is a bi-weekly contributor on Leadership to Forbes Magazine. He also serves as Chairman of the Board at JetBlue Airways, is the founding partner of Peterson Partners, and is a member of the Board of Directors at Ladder Capital Finance, Integra Partners Holdings, Bonobos, and Packsize.
About Franklin Covey Co.Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE:FC) ( www.franklincovey.com) is a global provider of training and consulting services in the areas of leadership, productivity, strategy execution, customer loyalty, trust, sales performance, government, education and individual effectiveness. Over its history, Franklin Covey has worked with 90 percent of the Fortune 100, more than 75 percent of the Fortune 500, and thousands of small and mid-sized businesses, as well as numerous government entities and educational institutions. Franklin Covey has more than 40 direct and licensee offices providing professional services in over 140 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV