Since the major insurance brokerage firms like WSH have their revenue linked to the value of the contracts they negotiate for clients, if premium prices rise they receive a proportionate raise in revenue.
My take is to watch all three of them, including MMC, which pays a 2.7% yield-to-price and is selling for around 14 times forward earnings. If you can pick up shares close to the Oct. 24 or Oct. 25 intraday lows you'll begin collecting some sweet yields and be better positioned for upside potential.
At the time of publication the author had no position in any of the stocks mentioned.This article was written by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage. Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, finds you Stocks Under $10 picks with explosive upside potential. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV