TeleTech Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC), a leading global provider of technology-enabled customer experience solutions, has teamed up with ABC and the Red Cross today for a “Day of Giving” to raise money for Hurricane Sandy relief efforts.
TeleTech employees have volunteered to help with the telethon throughout the day as numerous ABC, Disney Channel, SOAPnet and Radio Disney programs encourage viewers and listeners to call in with contributions to the American Red Cross to help those affected by Hurricane Sandy. TeleTech delivery centers across North America will support the telethon.
“The impact of Hurricane Sandy is widespread and the road to recovery will be long for many families in its path," said Roger Lowe, Senior Vice President of Communications for the Red Cross. "We appreciate TeleTech for its partnership with the Red Cross that helps us meet the most critical needs.”
“I’m proud that TeleTech has the technology and the capabilities to mobilize an effort of this size in less than 24 hours,” said Kenneth Tuchman, TeleTech chairman and chief executive officer. “Hurricane Sandy affected millions of people along the East Coast, many of whom are still without power and running water, even a week after the storm. We’re honored to team up with ABC and the Red Cross to support these recovery efforts.”To participate in the “Day of Giving” you can:
- TEXT: Text ABC to 90999 to give a $10 donation to the Red Cross.
- ONLINE: Go to www.redcross.org/abc to make a donation of any amount.
- BY PHONE: Call 1-800-HELP-NOW. This number will bypass all the other menu options and direct your call to Hurricane Sandy relief.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV