Nielsen Holdings N.V. (NYSE: NLSN), a leading global provider of information and insights into what consumers buy and watch, today announced that the Company will be attending the Wells Fargo Technology, Media & Telecom Conference in New York City on Wednesday, November 7, 2012, the J.P. Morgan Ultimate Services Investor Conference in New York City on November 14, 2012 and the Citi North American Credit Conference in New York City on Thursday, November 15, 2012.
David Calhoun, Chief Executive Officer, will deliver a keynote presentation at the Wells Fargo conference at 12:15 p.m. Eastern Time on November 7. Brian West, Chief Financial Officer, will deliver a presentation on Nielsen at the J.P. Morgan conference at 8:15 a.m. Eastern Time on November 14 and also at the Citi Credit Conference at 11:45 a.m. Eastern Time on November 15.
Interested parties are invited to listen to the events live and view the slide presentations on Nielsen’s Investor Relations website at ir.nielsen.com under News, Events & Presentations. A replay of the presentations will be available on ir.nielsen.com following the events.
About NielsenNielsen Holdings N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global information and measurement company with leading market positions in marketing and consumer information, television and other media measurement, online intelligence, mobile measurement, trade shows and related assets. Nielsen has a presence in approximately 100 countries, with headquarters in New York, USA and Diemen, The Netherlands. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV