It wasn't just Disney's buy of Lucasfilms that was overlooked. I was awestruck by how well Kellogg (K) did this quarter. They have taken Pringles and run with it to develop a very fast growing snack division. But the seller of Pringles, Procter & Gamble (PG), had also recently produced a quarter that was nothing short of shocking in its break with the recent negative past.
Finally there is Ford (F). I thought Ford delivered an excellent quarter with huge profitability in North America, a taming of commodity prices and very good results out of Asia Pacific and Latin America. Meanwhile, it has taken aggressive action to fix the black hole that is Europe and it will be Alan Mulally who will do it. The job's not finished. He will do it just as he did with the United States.
Disney, Kellogg, Procter and Ford. All doing the right thing. All being overlooked. It's never too late to fix that, though. All you have to do is buy 'em.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV