- Record Air Pollution Control (APC) backlog of $52.3 million at September 30, 2012, up from $22.9 million in the same period a year ago, reflecting strong growth in international APC business and record order announcements during the current quarter
- Record quarterly foreign revenue totaling $8.3 million offset by slower domestic market activity due to uncertainty in the U.S. regulatory environment and decreased coal usage
- Increased year-over-year spending in Research & Development of $1.0 million, representing $0.04 diluted earnings per share, in support of new product development and additional offerings
Fuel Tech Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.