- Record Air Pollution Control (APC) backlog of $52.3 million at September 30, 2012, up from $22.9 million in the same period a year ago, reflecting strong growth in international APC business and record order announcements during the current quarter
- Record quarterly foreign revenue totaling $8.3 million offset by slower domestic market activity due to uncertainty in the U.S. regulatory environment and decreased coal usage
- Increased year-over-year spending in Research & Development of $1.0 million, representing $0.04 diluted earnings per share, in support of new product development and additional offerings
Fuel Tech Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.