Helpless Republicans Cry 'Pray For Our Country If Obama Wins': Opinion
You're, at least at some level, blaming external factors for some degree of perceived or potential difficulty in your life.
Romney supporters of this ilk should be more like me. Yeah, that's right.
It would be nice if your guy wins or your ballot measure passes, but, at day's end, it doesn't mean much. No matter the cards our illogical political system deals, I will be successful.More than any other set of humans, investors need to live and breath these words. TheStreet's Brian Sozzi sums it up nicely: Don't fret over who wins or loses, just do the work to prepare your portfolio to not only withstand, but thrive in any eventuality. Follow @RoccoPendola
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV