American Water (NYSE: AWK), the nation’s largest publicly traded water and wastewater utility company, today announced its president and chief executive officer Jeff Sterba is participating in the National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners (NARUC) 124th Annual Meeting on November 11-14 in Baltimore, Md.
Sterba is serving on a panel with other leading experts to discuss trends that are impacting water and electricity interdependencies. They will share ideas of how to resolve these competing needs to meet the demand for power without negatively impacting the ability of water utilities to supply clean drinking water.
Additionally, William Varley, New York American Water President, is serving on a panel of experts to discuss lessons learned and best practices for dealing with small-scale water suppliers.
NARUC is the national association representing the State Public Service Commissioners who regulate essential utility services, including energy, telecommunications, and water. More information about the NARUC Annual Meeting can be found at http://annual.narucmeetings.org/.Founded in 1886, American Water is the largest publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company. With headquarters in Voorhees, N.J., the company employs approximately 7,000 dedicated professionals who provide drinking water, wastewater and other related services to an estimated 15 million people in more than 30 states and parts of Canada. More information can be found at www.amwater.com. Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for American Water.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV