Engility Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: EGL), a global provider of technical and professional services for the U.S. Government, will release third quarter 2012 financial results after the market closes on Tuesday, November 13, 2012. The release will be available on http://www.engilitycorp.com/news-events/press-releases.
Engility will host a conference call at 5 P.M. EST on Tuesday, November 13, 2012, to discuss the financial results for its three months ended September 28, 2012.
Listeners may access a webcast of the live conference call from the Investor Relations section of the company's website at http://www.EngilityCorp.com/investor-relations. Listeners should go to the website at least 15 minutes before the live event to download and install any necessary audio software.
Listeners may also participate in the conference call by dialing (800) 573-4840 (domestic) or (617) 224-4326 (international) and entering pass code 64914604.Approximately two hours after the conference call, a replay will be available at the same URL on the company's website. A telephonic replay will also be available for one year at (888) 286-8010 (domestic) or 617-801-6888 (international) and entering pass code 94292435. About Engility Corporation Engility is a pure-play government services contractor providing highly-skilled personnel wherever, whenever they are needed, in a cost effective manner. Headquartered in Chantilly, Va., Engility is a leading provider of systems engineering services, training, program management, and operational support for the U.S. government with about 7,800 employees worldwide and estimated sales of $1.6 billion for 2012. To learn more about Engility, please visit www.engilitycorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV