NEW YORK, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ANN INC. (NYSE: ANN) has moved its third quarter 2012 earnings release date to Wednesday, November 28, 2012 as a result of extended power outages at both its New York and Connecticut corporate offices.
In commenting on the impact of Superstorm Sandy, Kay Krill, President and CEO, said, "Despite the many challenges created by the storm, I'm pleased that we were able to restore our front-end operations quickly. Approximately 20% of our store fleet was initially disrupted during the storm. However, 98% of the fleet was open for business by the end of last week, and our websites were back online by Thursday, November 1st. Unfortunately, the loss of power in our corporate offices in New York and Connecticut has delayed our quarterly financial close process, and, as a result, we have moved the date for our third quarter earnings release."
Results will be released over PR Newswire at approximately 8:00 A.M. Eastern Time on November 28, 2012. The Company will also host a live conference call and simultaneous audio webcast from 8:30 A.M. to 9:30 A.M. Eastern Time which will include comments from management and a question and answer session.
Parties interested in participating in this call should dial in at 888-469-3144 five minutes prior to the start time. The conference access code is 8117215. A recording of the call will be available from November 28, 2012 through December 5, 2012. To hear the recording, please call 888-568-0334. No conference access code is needed for the call recording.To access the simultaneous webcast of the conference call (a replay of which will be available), please access the Company's Investor Relations website at http://investor.anninc.com. SOURCE ANN INC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV