To help ensure electric vehicle charging is available to Californians of all income levels, NRG will install at least 20 percent of the fast charging stations in low income areas and ensure that mixed-income housing locations are identified, evaluated, and pursued for the individual charging station make readies.
As part of the commitment to California, NRG will spend $5 million in collaboration with researchers and stakeholders on technology demonstration projects that will test new charging and related technologies and invest $4 million, in consultation with The Greenlining Institute, the California Plug-In Electric Vehicle Collaborative and other key stakeholders, to support low income car-sharing, workforce training, and related opportunity programs.
“With gasoline having just set new record highs, FERC’s decision today couldn’t be more timely or important for California drivers,” said Terry O’Day, Director of Business Development for eVgo in California. “Now that we can start building eVgo fast-charging stations in California, EV drivers should expect range confidence from the first Freedom Station sites in early 2013 and many more to follow.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV