- Leased over 698,000 square feet, more than double the volume of leasing activity in the same period last year.
- Leased percentage was 89.3% at quarter end, an increase of 90 basis points compared to June 30, 2012.
- Permanent leasing increased 150 basis points compared to June 30, 2012.
- Total average rental rate for new and renewal leases, on a same suite basis increased 17% and initial rental rate for new and renewal leases increased 9.3%.
- Comparable tenant sales increased $15 per square foot, or 5.5%, on a trailing twelve-month basis.
Rouse Properties Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.