Interval International, a prominent worldwide provider of vacation services and an operating business of Interval Leisure Group (Nasdaq: IILG), announced the addition of six Village Center resorts located in four regions of France: Normandy, Dordogne, Languedoc, and the Oriental Pyrenees. All are new, purpose built properties primarily concentrated in the southern part of the country that borders the northern Mediterranean coastline.
"Village Center has been developing and operating great holiday accommodation in popular destinations throughout France for more than 35 years," said Darren Ettridge, Interval’s senior vice president of resort sales and business development for Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia. "We’re thrilled that they have expanded into shared ownership and chosen Interval to provide exchange and leisure benefits to their owners.”
Village Center apartments, townhouses, and villas are designed to reflect the architecture of the local region and offer a range of family-friendly amenities. All have a kitchen, private garden or terrace, and Wi-Fi. The resorts have gained the distinguished clef verte label, the global Green Key eco-rating, in recognition of the developers’ efforts to reduce their carbon footprint.
Each destination is strategically located to allow visitors easy access to the cultural activities of the surrounding region, as well as the natural landscapes and sporting activities. The four properties that opened this summer include:
- Le Clos du Rocher is situated in Les Eyzies de Tayac, the heart of the Dordogne, an area renowned for its dramatic landscape and UNESCO World Heritage prehistoric sites. The resort's 116 one- and two-bedroom apartments are nestled into landscaped gardens.
- With more than 100 one-bedroom apartments and two-bedroom townhouses, Les Demeures Torrellanes is less than two miles (three kilometres) from Saint-Cyprien in the Oriental Pyrénées between Spain and Andorra -- close to prime beaches on the Mediterranean.
- Located at the southernmost point of France, the Côte Vermeille, Les Demeures de la Massane has 203 one-, two- and three-bedroom units within 20 minutes of Perpignan, at the foot of the Albères mountains.
- In the Languedoc-Roussillon region, Côté Green sits on an 18-hole golf course in the 444-acre (180 hectares) Domaine de Fontcaude greenbelt located in the town of Juvignac. Stunning views are available from the resort's 122 one-, two- and three- bedroom units.
- Le Domaine de la Corniche will be situated in the Calvados region of Normandy, famed for its cider and gastronomy, as well as beautiful landscapes, sandy beaches, and historic sites. Located minutes from the town of Deauville, the 101 one-, two-, and three-bedroom units will be convenient to the iconic Mont St. Michel and other points of interest.
- The 66 one- and two-bedroom townhouses at Le Domaine de Bacchus will be located steps from the centre of the town of Saint Christol in the Languedoc region. The Provençal-style resort is situated less than half a mile (600 meters) from Saint Christol's winery cooperative.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV