COLUMBUS, Ohio, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Limited Brands, Inc. (NYSE: LTD), parent company of Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works, is donating $1 million to Hurricane Sandy relief. $500,000 will be donated to the American Red Cross for immediate assistance and an additional $500,000 will be designated for organizations working on rebuilding efforts.
"Our thoughts and prayers go out to all of those affected by Hurricane Sandy, and to the first responders and volunteers who are working tirelessly and selflessly to alleviate the suffering from this tragedy," said Leslie H. Wexner, chairman and chief executive officer of Limited Brands. "We are proud to partner with the American Red Cross, the National Guard and other organizations to help provide relief to begin the road to recovery."
Limited Brands has home offices in Columbus, Ohio, and New York.ABOUT LIMITED BRANDS: Limited Brands, through Victoria's Secret, Pink, Bath & Body Works, La Senza and Henri Bendel, is an international company. The company operates 2,626 specialty stores in the United States and its brands are sold in more than 700 company-operated and franchised additional locations world-wide. The company's products are also available online at www.VictoriasSecret.com, www.BathandBodyWorks.com, www.HenriBendel.com and www.LaSenza.com . Limited Brands b-roll footage of stores is available through our online newsroom. www.LimitedBrands.com SOURCE Limited Brands
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV