CINCINNATI, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Vantiv, Inc. (NYSE: VNTV), a leading provider of payment processing services and related technology solutions for merchants and financial institutions of all sizes, announced today that the Company plans to attend the following conferences in November:
- On Wednesday, November 7, Charles Drucker, President and CEO, and Mark Heimbouch, CFO, will present at the 2012 Citi Financial Technology Conference at the Four Seasons Boston in Boston, Massachusetts. The presentation will begin at 11:20 am ET.
- On Wednesday, November 14, Charles Drucker, President and CEO, and Mark Heimbouch, CFO, will present at the J.P. Morgan Ultimate Services Investor Conference 2012 at the J.P. Morgan Office on Madison Avenue in New York, New York. The presentation will begin at 8:15 am ET.
Investors and interested parties can access live webcasts of the presentations by visiting the Company's investor relations website at the appropriate times. The webcasts also will be archived for replay in the investor relations section of the Company's website.
- On Thursday, November 8, Charles Drucker, President and CEO, and Mark Heimbouch, CFO, will be hosting one-on-one and group meetings at the Wells Fargo 2012 Technology, Media & Telecom Conference at the New York Palace Hotel in New York, New York. Analysts and portfolio managers that wish to attend the conference or would like to request a meeting should contact Wells Fargo.
About Vantiv, Inc.Vantiv, Inc. (NYSE: VNTV) is a leading, integrated payment processor differentiated by a single, proprietary technology platform. Vantiv offers a comprehensive suite of traditional and innovative payment processing and technology solutions to merchants and financial institutions of all sizes in the U.S., enabling them to address their payment processing needs through a single provider. We build strong relationships with our customers, helping them become more efficient, more secure and more successful. Vantiv is the third largest merchant acquirer and the largest PIN debit acquirer based on number of transactions in the U.S. The company's growth strategy includes expanding further into high growth payment segments, such as prepaid, ecommerce, mobile and information solutions, and attractive industry verticals, such as business-to-business, government, healthcare and education. For more information, visit www.vantiv.com.© Copyright Vantiv, LLC. All rights reserved. Vantiv, the Vantiv logo, and all other Vantiv product or service names and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of Vantiv, LLC in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV