MILWAUKEE, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Bank Mutual Corporation (NASDAQ: BKMU) ("Bank Mutual") today announced that the Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.02 per share. This cash dividend represents a $0.01 per share increase over the previous quarter's dividend. The cash dividend will be paid on November 30, 2012, to shareholders of record on November 16, 2012.
The quarterly cash dividend of $0.02 is the forty-eighth cash dividend paid by Bank Mutual since becoming a capital stock organization in 2000. The Company is the fourth largest banking institution headquartered in the state of Wisconsin, with assets at September 30, 2012, of $2.5 billion. Its subsidiary bank, Bank Mutual, operates 76 offices in the state of Wisconsin and one office in Minnesota.
SOURCE Bank Mutual Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV