U.S. Restaurant Chain Celebrates Election Day with Free Donut with Beverage Purchase Coupon and Reminds Guests of Annual Free Donut Giveaway for Veterans
DUBLIN, OH, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop is expanding its Election Day offer of a free donut to all customers who order a beverage and present a coupon, available at timhortons.com.
The Election Day coupon is valid at participating U.S. restaurants on November 6 only.
Later in the week on Veterans Day ( November 11), Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop is giving all active and inactive U.S. military veterans a free donut in an effort to thank them for their service and dedication to their country. No purchase is necessary. Veterans need to either be in uniform or show their military ID when they visit a Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop."The free donut to our veterans is just a small way for us to give back to those who give so much, every day," said Mike Meilleur, executive vice president, Tim Hortons, U.S. Tim Hortons operates six restaurants on five U.S. military bases, including Dover Air Force Base, Naval Air Stations Norfolk and Oceana, Fort Knox and two locations at Aberdeen Proving Grounds. This is the fourth year the bakery cafe chain has given away free donuts to U.S. veterans. The promotion will last all day on Veterans Day or until supplies last. Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop recently announced its participation in the International Franchise Association's (IFA) Veterans Franchise Initiative (VetFran), which provides financial incentives to qualified veterans to help them acquire franchised businesses.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV