Rimage Corporation Announces Adoption Of 10b5-1 Plan For Its Stock Repurchase Program
Rimage Corporation (Nasdaq: RIMG) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a Rule 10b5-1 plan in connection with its previously announced expanded stock repurchase program. The Rule 10b5-1 plan will give the Company the ability to repurchase its shares under the expanded stock repurchase program at times when it otherwise might be prevented from doing so under insider trading laws or because of self-imposed blackout periods.
As previously disclosed, on October 26, 2012, the Rimage Board of Directors approved the repurchase of an additional 2,000,000 shares of the Company’s stock under the Company’s stock repurchase program. With the approximately 182,000 shares remaining under the previous authorization, there were a total of approximately 2,182,000 shares authorized for repurchase at October 26, 2012.
About Rimage Corporation
Founded in 1978, Rimage Corporation (NASDAQ: RIMG) helps businesses deliver digital content directly and securely to their customers, employees, and partners. Rimage’s Qumu business is well established in the rapidly growing enterprise video communications market. Rimage’s Signal online publishing platform automatically pushes secure mobile content to nearly any mobile device or computer. Qumu and Signal, in combination with Rimage’s CD, DVD and Blu-ray-Disc™ publishing solutions, enable businesses to securely deliver their videos, documents, audio files and images in today’s multi-platform, multi-device world. Rimage supplies thousands of customers in North America, Europe and Asia with industry-leading solutions that increase engagement, collaboration and control. Additional information can be found at www.rimagecorp.com.Blu-ray Disc™ is a trademark of the Blu-ray Disc Association.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV