MEMSIC Announces Third-Quarter 2012 Results
- Revenue is expected to be between $14 million and $16 million for the fourth quarter of 2012.
- GAAP net loss is expected to be in the range of $0.02 to $0.04 per share for the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Average diluted share count for the 2012 fourth quarter is estimated to be approximately 24.5 million.
Management will hold a conference call and webcast at 5:00 p.m. EST on Monday, November 5, 2012 to review and discuss the Company's results.
|What:||MEMSIC 3Q 2012 financial results conference call and webcast|
|When:||Monday, November 5, 2012|
|Time:||5:00 p.m. EST|
|Live Call:||(877) 291-1367, domestic|
|(914) 495-8534, international|
|Replay:||(855) 859-2056, pass code 46225789, domestic|
|(404) 537-3406, pass code 46225789, international|
|Webcast:||http://investor.memsic.com (live and replay)|
About Non-GAAP Financial InformationEBITDA is a measure used by management to evaluate the Company’s ongoing operations and as a general indicator of its operating cash flow (in conjunction with a cash flow statement that also includes, among other items, changes in working capital and the effect of non-cash charges). The Company defines EBITDA as net income, plus interest expense net of interest income, provision for income taxes, and depreciation and amortization. Management believes EBITDA is useful to investors because it is frequently used by securities analysts, investors and other interested parties in the comparative evaluation of companies. Because not all companies use identical calculations, the Company's presentation of EBITDA and EBITDA per share may not be comparable to similarly titled measures of other companies. EBITDA is not a recognized term under GAAP and does not purport to be an alternative to net income as a measure of operating performance or to cash flows from operating activities as a measure of liquidity. Additionally, EBITDA is not intended to be a measure of free cash flow for management's discretionary use as it does not reflect certain cash requirements such as interest payments, tax payments and debt service requirements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV